With the A-1 established new construction positive track record contact A-1 Title Services . Whether it’s new construction or a remodel, we have the tools to keep your sales on schedule.
One-stop closing services to builders and real estate developers in the South Florida market
We offer a unique suite of flexible tools and software. They make it easy for builders to monitor project details as closing dates approach.
Through its escrow services, A-1 Tile Services maintains escrow and reservation deposit accounts for the builder/developer and provides timely reporting that allows individual projects to be monitored and tracked. Our team staff is intimately familiar with transactions involving real property, condominiums, conversions and HOAs. A-1 Tile Services will coordinate and conduct the closing of each individual unit in a manner that instills confidence in its clients.
A-1 Services For Developer, Builders & Investors
- Accept and receipt earnest money as required by the Contract of Sale
- Review Contract of Sale for critical dates and special provisions to assist the parties in completion of time sensitive requirements
- Provide title commitment to seller, purchaser, respective agents and attorneys
- Review title commitment for curative matters
- Work with seller, seller’s agent and/or attorney to resolve curative issues
- Order tax certificates for both real and personal property
- Order payoffs for existing liens
- Secure proper documentation to verify legal status and authority of business entities involved in the transaction
- Coordinate and review all documentation through Seller’s and/or Buyer’s agents and/or attorneys
- Upon receipt of loan instructions, prepare settlement statement in accordance with the terms and provisions of the Contract of Sale and additional instructions as provided by the parties
- Coordinate closing time and place with all parties to the transaction
- Obtain approval of settlement statement from all parties to the transaction
- Close the transaction
- Review all documents for proper signatures and notarization
- Disburse all funds in accordance with the settlement statement and instructions of the parties
- Transmit loan documents to the Lender
- Record the closing documents with the appropriate county and/or state authorities
- Issue the Owner and Mortgagee policies of Title Insurance and necessary endorsements
- Resolve any post closing issues